1) Could you do a post on X topic?
2) Do you have any advice on X?
3) Where is the best place to find good contests or competitions?
4) Are writing conferences a good idea?
5) Can you tell me about your books (feel free!)?
Etc, etc, etc. Basically, I'm here to help you in any way I can. And if I can't answer something, then I'll point you in the right direction to someone who can.
Also, if you join up on the email subscription, you'll not need to remember every Friday to check in - it'll be straight in your inbox! Huzzah!
Right, that all said, I have a little contest going on this week, and here it is:
I have a list of 5 writing prompts. Any writer who wants to enter can choose a prompt and write a 500 word (or less) piece of flash fiction. The prize? Well, look after the prompts to see, so you can choose which one suits you:
1) A bear, a moon landing, a girl in a red dress
2) Doves, underground, lightning, sisters
3) Snake, magic, palm trees, pilot
4) Pirate, submarine, storm, television
5) A cyborg, pink roses, war, best friends
Hopefully, these will get your mind whirring!
Now onto the prizes (the winner can choose one prize of their preference):
1) Their entry fee for the Bath Novel award paid.
2) Editing feedback on their first 1500 words.
3) An e-book or paperback of their choice (delivery times at Amazon's discretion!!).
CLOSING DATE: 21st OCTOBER 2016
Just send your flash fiction through the contact form (put your preferred prize in there, too!) and I'll announce the winner in 4 weeks time!!!
Photo by Cygnus921 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Four_Leaf_Clover_068.jpg