Wednesday, 23 April 2014

RAINN Auction!

If you do one thing today, it should be this:  Go and visit MY COUNTLESS LIVES blog.  Seriously.  An amazing literary auction is being held right now, in order to raise money for the charity RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network).

I've put up a full ms critique for auction:. FULL MS CRITIQUE  So please come along and bid, and I promise you the best critique a girl could possibly offer!

However, if I'm not quite your style, there are plenty of other authors and editorial type peeps donating prizes - everything from query critiques, to book giveaways to manuscript critiques.  There is truly something there for everyone!

The auction is LIVE today and will close at 11.59pm EST.  Winners will be announced 24th April.

And here is the question...WHY did I donate a prize for the auction?





Simples.  Because helping our fellow man is what life is all about.  Because I know how that feels.  Because if I were there, I'd want someone to help me.  Because it is the right thing to do.  Because our world needs more love.  Because I can.


So if you want to help make a difference in the life of someone affected by rape, abuse or incest, then please stop by our auction.  The money raised will make a real difference to people's lives.

Thank you.  You are awesome.  Even for reading and sending your thoughts to the people who need it.  You are amazing.

Now please...go bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment