Friday, 18 January 2013

7 things you didn't know about me!

So my good friend and fellow Off Beat tagged me in a post today.  How could a girl refuse!?

But before I continue, I have to stop and say...

AMY CAVENAUGH, fellow Off Beat and tagger of said post is ALL KINDS OF AWESOME. I've been lucky enough to sneak peek her writing. A rather intriguing thriller that has some real hooks. Just wanted to say. You know. Because good writers need the kudos! This is how her thriller makes me feel...

 
 
 
 
Sooo onto the post itself.  The blog hop is to post seven random things about yourself.  So, here's a little peek into my mind and how it (does or doesn't) work!
 
 
Fact #1 - I am a MEGA Supernatural fan and am addicted to watching the episodes back to back.  My favourite character is Dean and I love Crowley's sense of humour.  I am not a fan of Sam and think he is a big girl's blouse.  I wonder where Meg (later Meg with the dark hair) gets her awesome voice from.
 
Fact #2 - I will travel anywhere to help a horse in need.  I'm a horse trainer as well as a writer, and I love dealing with dangerous or difficult horses that need retraining and a new focus in life.
 
Me and my babies (Roger and Hanson):
 
 photo IMG_1370.jpg
 
 
Fact #3 - I have a phone phobia.  Trust me.  It's real.  Don't judge!
 
Fact #4 - When I sleep, I sleep like the dead.  10 hours straight.  Nothing can wake me.  And I mean NOTHING.
 
Fact #5 - I can't say no to doing someone a favour.  Making people happy makes me happy.
 
Fact #6 - I have many favourite songs.  Including but not limited to:  Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones, Down in the tube station at Midnight - The Jam, Liza Radley - The Jam, Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield, anything by Maroon Five, ANYTHING by Billy Idol.
 
Enjoy: 
 
 



Fact #7 - I speak okay-ish Greek, due to living in Cyprus for several years.  So to all my Greek followers (*crickets chirp*)...Γεια σας και καλώς ήρθατε στο μπλογκ μου!


And that would be it!  Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me (and if not, I hope you enjoyed the music and the horsey photo!  lol).

I'm going to tag three AWESOME writers that I think you might want to check out.  NOTE - These writers may or may not decide to join in. But I've tagged them because I think you should check them out anyway!

Lizzy Froehle - http://lizzyfroehle.com/
Catherine Scully - http://cscullywriter.wordpress.com/about/
Jessica Flek - http://jessikafleck.blogspot.co.uk/

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thank you so much for that awesome shoutout! I probably should've mentioned in my blog post what a huge Supernatural fan I am but that seemed like something everyone already knows. ;) And I had already decided I was going to gush a bit about NKOTB. heehee I am a Dean girl too 4eva! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are Dean girl too! Phew! Sanity reigns!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag - I'm on it! And...your horses are beautiful, but you look *stunning* in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ponies are my dream! Looking forward to reading your post! And thanks for the compliment. *blushes like a fool*

      Delete
  3. I joke with my mum that I was named after The Rolling Stones (she's seen them live 2x and the last was at a concert she was 6 feet away from them!) my initials are the same as RS ;)
    I think I'm going to tag myself in this one Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool! I am quite a fan of the Rolling Stones! And awesome that you've tagged yourself in this one! Squee!!!

      Delete
  4. I always have liked Billy Idol's music. And I appreciate how he chose his stage name. He said, "If you call yourself and Idol, you will become one."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy Idol is my all time hero. I know he's not the best singer in the world...but MAN did he have presence!!!

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have #4 too! I'm SUCH a good sleeper. Which is great because I travel a lot for work. :) No matter the hotel bed, I sleep well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I guess we'd suck in a Zombie Apocolaypse, as we'd both sleep through it! lol

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited! I think I knew everything except the second half of #2... I didn't know you dealt with the dangerous and difficult equines! But I'm not surprised :) Love it!
    You are fabulous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangerous and difficult horses are a passion of mine. I love giving them a new lease of life and a new chance to start over! :-)

      Delete