The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So it is a really great community building award. And everyone knows that we writers do love our communities!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Answer the blogger's eleven questions.
Think of eleven questions of your own.
Choose eleven worthy bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) to pay it forward.
I'll give the answers to the questions I got from Emilyann first, then I'll post my questions for the bloggers I choose as the next eleven Leibster award recipients!
1. What is your favorite song? So many to choose from! Argh! If I had to plump for just one?! Argh...The Queen and The Soldier by Suzanne Vega. Or Liza Radley by The Jam.
2. Cats or Dogs? Why? Dogs. My boys are loyal, wonderful best friends who are always happy to see you. And forgive you any small digression for a dog treat!
3. What is your favorite book from childhood? Hmm, it'd have to be The Witches by Roahl Dahl.
4. If you had to pick a different occupation, what would it be? I've been so lucky to do both my dream jobs, but if I had to pick another one it'd be a literary agent. OR my fantasy job would be a singer.
5. Do you have a favorite flower? Definitely lilies.
6. Mac or PC? PC all the way, baby!
7. Who would you pick if you had the opportunity to interview a historical figure? GAH! Just one? Wow. What a tough one. Hmm, I think perhaps I would want to interview Hitler. Or maybe Genghis Khan.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not sure.
9. What is your favorite genre of book and why? I love anything YA. It's so raw, fresh and real. I just can't put it down!
10. What are you most proud of in life? My horses Roger and Hanson and my dog Hugo. They're all my heroes in so many different ways.
11. What obstacle has been the toughest for you to overcome in your life? Losing a beloved pet a few years ago. For some reason, it crushed me more than I thought possible.
Okay, so onto my questions for the other bloggers:
1. If you could meet any author who would it be and why?
2. What is the biggest cardinal sin in writing and would stop you dead in your tracks when reading?
3. If you could invite three celebs to lunch, who would they be and why?
4. If you could be an animal which one would you choose and why?
5. What would be your NIGHTMARE job?
6. Do you believe in life after death?
7. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. If you were a superhero and could give SOMEONE ELSE a superpower, who would you give it to and what power would you give them?
10. Do you prefer to loan a book from the library, buy it brand new or pick it up second hand?
11. Can you describe yourself in three words? If so, go for it...
Now, lovely followers, you might want to check out my new Leibster Awardees! I don't have my full eleven yet (still choosing!) but I'll add to this list as I go! Awardees, just copy and save the leibster award image and proudly display on your own blog!